- Grew up working on Jaguars in my Uncle's shop in South Africa.
- Graduated in 1996 with BS in Biochemistry from University in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Moved to the UK in 1997, joined Jaguar cars of Coventry.
- Received formal factory training at Jaguar training center at Castle Bromwhich assembly plant in Birmingham, UK.
- Received Jaguar Master technician status in 2001.
- Worked for Jaguar dealer in NW London as Master Technician.
- Moved to US in 2002, worked for Jaguar/Land Rover dealer in Bay Area for 4 years.
- Opened business in 2005.
- Grew up in Ireland
- Attended Automotive Technical College in County Kerry, Ireland
- Graduated journeyman
- Moved to the UK in 1995, joined Jaguar Cars Coventry in 1998
- Worked for London Jaguar main dealer
- Received Jaguar master technician status in 2000
- Moved to the US in 2002, worked for Bay Area Jaguar/Land Rover dealer
- Opened business in San Rafael in 2005
-Your first point of contact and often last
-Customer experience and genuine attention to detail
-Senior Land Rover Technician
-Over 15 years of Land Rover Experience
-Senior shop technician
-Experience Journeyman with over 30 years in the industry
-Master engine rebuilder
-8 years as a shop assistant and customer service representative